Mobile Screening Plant is a patented aggregate screening plant designed to screen rock, soil, sand, gravel and building materials. It can produce three different sizes of products simultaneously. Its unique patented design allows feeding from three sides with a loader or excavator to accommodate any construction site.
Application Field: Applicable to various quarries and screening buildings, demolition waste, mine operations, etc.
Applicable materials: all kinds of soft and medium hard ore and construction waste, etc.
Mobile screening plant features:
1. Equipped with a high performance screening box
2. Automated screening exercise and conditioning can achieve maximum screening efficiency
3. The strict management of every operation unit can improve product life and reliability
Low noise and low emission
The material is evenly conveyed to the screening equipment through the belt conveyor to realize the screening of the materials through different apertures, the classification of the actual materials, and the finished materials are output by the conveyor for continuous screening operations. It is easy and flexible to operate with other crushing equipment.
All components of the screening mobile station are placed on the mobile frame, including: a stable and sturdy chassis, high-performance screening equipment, belt conveyors, electric motors and electrical control systems, and optional hydraulic assist systems. Environmental dust removal system, maintenance platform and other components.
Screening station use and scope of use:
1. Mineral and hard rock screening; 2. Sand and gravel aggregate production line; 3. Construction waste disposal.
DWP series mobile screening plant
Feeding belt conveyor
Under the belt conveyor
Frame axle number
Number of axes
Remarks: 1. The above parameters are for reference only. If there are any updates or changes, the technical data shall prevail. 2. Only the main belt conveyor is shown in the table, and other related belt conveyors are shown in the drawing paper.
1. The processing capacity is the data when the density of the broken material is 1.6x103 kg/m3. The production capacity is related to the physical properties of the crushed material, the feeding mode, the feeding granularity and its composition;
2. Our products are constantly updated and improved, Devo reserves the right to change parameters and design without first notifying the user;
3. The above product configuration is not necessarily the factory standard configuration. Please consult us in detail when purchasing.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!